Saturday, October 14, 2006

Talking in Church Tomorrow

I talked to Michelle for quite a while today. She was preparing for her talk in church tomorrow. Her subject will be about how missionary work helps families. She is supposed to talk for about 12 minutes and not have her talk written out. Her Bishop just wants her to use a few notes and talk without reading. She's struggling with it just a little because she has never done that before. I know she'll do a great job though! When I get the notes from her talk I'll post them here.

Michelle is also busy getting everything together for her mission. She's done a lot of shopping for warm clothes. She also had to get a passport, as some of her mission area covers the Yukon Territory in Canada. She has met a couple of women who have actually served a mission in Alaska, and they have been a great help to her as far as what kind of clothing to get.

No comments: