Christmas Package
Hi everyone,
As you know, Christmas is just around the corner. Within the next 5 to 7 days, I’m going to be sending a Christmas package to Michelle. I thought it would be really neat if she could get letters and pictures from all her friends. If you would like to participate, please email me a letter, and if you have any recent pictures, those too. I’ll print them up and put them in the Christmas package for Michelle. Of course you’re all welcome to send her letters on your own, but I thought it would be neat if she got a package full of letters and pictures.
As you know, Christmas is just around the corner. Within the next 5 to 7 days, I’m going to be sending a Christmas package to Michelle. I thought it would be really neat if she could get letters and pictures from all her friends. If you would like to participate, please email me a letter, and if you have any recent pictures, those too. I’ll print them up and put them in the Christmas package for Michelle. Of course you’re all welcome to send her letters on your own, but I thought it would be neat if she got a package full of letters and pictures.
Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!




2 comments:
this is alaina, yes i would love to, when are you planning on sending the stuff to her?(how long do i have)
Hi Alaina!
I would like to send the package by November 28th.
Post a Comment