Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mail Call!


I received an email from Michelle on Monday. She's doing great. Here's an excerpt from her letter:

I'm glad you've enjoyed the pictures! I had so much fun at the MTC, I'm seriously considering applying to teach there after my mission-I think that would be such an awesome job! :D We'll see though, I still have 17 months to figure everything out. I had my first "click day" on Friday the 8th...whoo hoo! I don't know if you know what a click day is or not, but it's the day that you entered the MTC, so mine is the 8th of any month. Yay! :D lol.

Yeah...Elder Scott was AMAZING! :D Wow...

I'm not sure if I'm moving in January or not, but that's when Transfers are so I might be. Sister Hubbard thinks I probably will. I'll send you an email/letter a week or so before transfers to tell you to send stuff to the mission office until you get an address from me, that way things don't have to be as confusing. Transfers are every six weeks.

I haven't gotten your Christmas package yet, our big Christmas Zone Conference is on the 20th and that's when we should get everything.

Yeah, the guys are already after me...it only took me being here for 4 days...crazy. Exciting news regarding those investigators though-they have a baptismal date set for the twenty-third! :D

So,you got my package that I sent? Awesome! Feel free to put most of those pictures up on the blog-I'm still vain though so don't put any up where I look ridiculous.

You said that you got a letter from President Lewis, was that the one with a picture of Sister Hubbard and me, and the Lewis's and me? Those were taken our second day here in Alaska when we got our assignments and everything, so if I look a little overwhelmed that's why..lol.

Well, I'm gonna wrap this up so I can write to Caiti. I love you and I miss you guys! Tell everyone hello for me! :D


love,'chelle

No comments: