Surprise!
I did end up getting an email from Michelle. Here's what's going on...
Daddy,
The week has been good here as well. :D We had our second baptism on Saturday and it was so good! Tracie has been working with the missionaries since before I got to Alaska and it's been a rollercoaster ride. We were so excited to see her baptized on Saturday and then confirmed yesterday. It was wonderful! :D
Things are going very well here. We got our transfer calls on Saturday and I am staying here. Sister Hubbard is going to Rabbit Creek to be with my MTC companion, Sister Pedersen. Sister Sloan is coming from Eagle River to be my companion. I'm way excited! Sister Sloan is awesome and we get along very well! I'll miss Sister Hubbard but she's not that far away and I know that she and Sister Pedersen will get along well.
I got the Valentine's package from you and Bug! Thanks! The macadamia nuts are gone and I'll start in on those Andes Mints tonight. :D Thanks for the teddy bear too, it's very cute and TRAVEL SIZED! :D
Well, have a fabulous week!
Love,'chelle



2 comments:
Chris,
This site is AWESOME! You are doing a great job with it-so keep up the good work. Sister Barrett is a lucky young woman to have a dad who is so involved and supportive. God Bless.
Sue Dickson
Thanks!
Post a Comment