New Mail!
Surprise! I got some email from Michelle on Thursday. I'm not sure what the delay was, but I'm just happy to hear from her. It was short and sweet... who knew that her email address would be so fitting...
Here's another one...
My dearest Popcicle,:D
I missed being able to email last week. We could've on Tuesday during lunch but, Sister Preusz was WAY sick...so we didn't. Sister Goldberg printed our emails up for us though...so I got to read my emails.
That is so neat that Michelle Conlon is home. What are her plans now, do you know? She is such an awesome person - I really enjoyed the short time I was able to have her as on of my Visiting Teachers.
Dance Festival time again, huh? I guess it's been six years...time to do it again. That's so neat. When in May is it?
Guess what! Sister Pedersen, my MTC companion, is in my Zone! I got to see her today [we carpooled to IHOP and the temple]! It's so good to see her again [it's been a year] she's doing good! It was also way good to start off the day with a session at the temple - yay!
I love you Daddy! Have a fabulous week!
Love,
'chelle
Here's another one...
Daddy,
you should listen to the I want a Hippopatamus for Christmas song...it's funny...search for an mp3 of it online and listen...
Tours of the Stake Center? Are they by the missionaries? We're doing Chapel Tours up here...that way people know where the building is and what goes on inside. They're really helpful when you can get people to come out for one. Ours sound like they're pretty much the same type of set up as yours. Awesome!
Oh...you'll have to let me know if you get an Elder Pettijohn in your ward...or any of the surrounding wards. He's from Wasilla and I know him...he's in the MTC right now so he won't be up to WA for almost a month. He's an awesome kid though and I was way excited when he got his call to the Washington Seattle Mission!
Love you!
'chelle



No comments:
Post a Comment