Monday, April 07, 2008

Here's the latest from Michelle. Just 7 days and a few hours! But, who's counting... :)

Daddy,

Conference was amazing! We had a four people who came and watched it - one of them came to all 4 sessions! :D

Too bad Spring break isn't next week - that would work out way good. Hey, so you're letting her skip school next Tuesday, right? That would be really neat...I'd love to be able to spend the day with you and Boo. :D

Sorry I didn't email last week...the library was closed for some strange reason...

We had snow this weekend...It snowed all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday - we had about 6-9 inches. Now though, the skies are blue and the snow is melting! :D Yay! I really want my last week to be springy here! We'll see what the Lord wants.

Suzanne is doing great! She said she wants to come down for my homecoming so we have to let her know when that is. It was really good to see her though.

Well, that's all for this week. I don't know if I'll be able to email next Monday - we're going to try though. If not, I'll see you Tuesday morning! :D

I love you!

Love,
'chelle

No comments: