Mail Call!
I received another email from Michelle today. She says she doing great! I asked her if she was having any problems staying warm. She said that they wear enough layers that she hasn't had any problems.
This Wednesday is the mission Christmas party. She is looking forward to that. I sent her a package to the mission home, so she would have a present waiting there for her. She's excited to open it.
The teaching is going well, and she and her companion are excited that they have some people progressing towards baptism.
It was a short email, but I could tell she was excited to be there doing the work.
This Wednesday is the mission Christmas party. She is looking forward to that. I sent her a package to the mission home, so she would have a present waiting there for her. She's excited to open it.
The teaching is going well, and she and her companion are excited that they have some people progressing towards baptism.
It was a short email, but I could tell she was excited to be there doing the work.




1 comment:
thats good that shes keeping warm, was wondering if she was going to be fine with that.
Post a Comment