Saturday, December 16, 2006

Weather Statement

We've had a huge wind storm here in western Washington. They're calling it a 100 or 200 year storm. Over 1.5 million people are without power. It could be a week before everyone gets it back. It is our family prayer that everyone will be okay. We are fine and received no damage. We even have power. Just no broadband Internet. I'm using dial-up to post this. I'd make some jokes about how slow it is, but with so many people without power or heat, it's probably not very funny... Everyone keep safe. Our prayers are with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're getting your storm now! The wind here in North Ogden is awful! It's so bitter that when you step outside it takes your breath away. I don't like it! We got Washington in our prayers. You guys stay safe alright! And I finally got a letter from Michelle Belle today! Merry Christmas! Love ya, Raney