Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Here's the latest from Michelle...

This week has been pretty good. We got 2 investigators to church on Sunday and Sister Sloan and I did a musical number with the Bishop's wife, Sister Smith. She played the piano, Sister Sloan played the Cello and I sang a song called "Savior Redeemer of My Soul," it's a really pretty song and everyone really enjoyed it. You can get the song at spiremusic.org it's a Rob Gardner piece. It has a little bit of an Irish feel to it. Everyone kept coming up to me and saying things like "We didn't know you had such a nice voice...you're doing ward choir, right?" So now we're doing ward choir, lol.

We got to watch The Best Two Years this week with one of our investigators...that was really fun. That movie is great and it's ten times funnier when you're actually on your mission - I love it!

We had corned beef and cabbage on Sunday too! :D I was so excited! Then, we had Boston Cream Pie for dessert! :D Yumm!

... Sunday was busy... Really though...everyday is busy when you're a missionary...even P-day is busy. This morning we played Bloodsport with North Zone and some of the Elders from South Zone (so it was the 3 Anchorage Zones). It was really fun...and really crazy! I got my Zone Leader out twice! :D If we played Bloodsport like that every week I would be in much better shape...we really need to get back to doing Pilates everyday...

Love,'chelle

No comments: