Mail Call!

Here's the latest from Michelle.
I did have a great time with Sister Hubbard and Sister Woodbury this past week... the only stress was packing everything on Friday. I still haven't bought a new suitcase though since I haven't been anywhere too far like Fairbanks or Ketchikan... I'll probably buy one soon though... I should've done it last transfer though since there's no tax in Anchorage... Wasilla has tax... Oh...by the way - I'm in Wasilla now! It's about an hour or so North of Anchorage.
My companion is Sister Moeller, from Utah, and I'm so excited to be with her for the next five weeks (it's a short transfer since the last one was longer). She goes home in five weeks though and I'm not excited to "kill off" another companion... I've only been with her since Saturday afternoon after our meeting with Elder Russel M. Nelson.
Speaking of Elder Nelson, [he] was AMAZING - we got to have a Q&A with him... he answered our doctrinal questions! It was so cool, I'll send you a copy of my notes later this week along with more details. WE GOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND! :D
I love you Daddy! Have an excellent week!
Love,
'chelle



No comments:
Post a Comment