Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mail Call!


I got a short email from Michelle today. Here's the latest...

Daddy!

Oh hey! Be proud! I filled the gas tank all by myself yesterday! :D

Things with my new companion are still going great! I LOVE Sister Moeller to death, she's awesome! I'm sad that I only have 4 more weeks to serve with her.

Our meeting with Elder Nelson was AMAZING! I didn't ask any questions, but I took really good notes. I'll copy them tomorrow after District Meeting and send them to you as soon as I get some 2 cent stamps. Oh...you should send me stamps...preferably Star Wars stamps. :D

The missionary work here in Wasilla is going great. The people are awesome and we have several people with "soft" commitments to be baptized, meaning when they know it's true they'll take the plunge.

...we're emailing during lunch today since yesterday was a holiday. Well, time is short, gotta go email mom really quick!

Love ya,
'chelle


Okay... you read it. She wants Star Wars stamps!

No comments: