Monday, June 04, 2007

Mail Call!


Here's what our favorite missionary had to say today:


Daddy!

The weather here the past week has been reminding me lots of home. We've been kind of cloudy and overcast with some occasional showers, it's nice. Yesterday after church when we went out to the car the thermometer inside said 81....yikes! It was only in the high 60s, but the car was baking inside...my chocolate bar turned to goo...lol

Speaking of mailing things, I sent you a letter today with my notes from our meeting with Elder Nelson and a copy of my talk outline. I'll have to record the talk on my tape recorder since it's just an outline that I sent you.

I do like my new companion. Someone called us a married couple the other night at dinner, lol. It was really funny.

The work is going well here and the members are AWESOME too. They take such good care of us.

I love you bunches!

Love,
'chelle

No comments: