Mail Call!
Daddy!
I am at the halfway mark(on Wednesday)...that's so weird to me!! It seems like a little over a week ago that you dropped me off at the MTC...and at the same time it feels like it was an eternity ago...crazy!
What lies ahead?...probably training in the next transfer or so....that's kind of scary, but hey...if the Lord, President Lewis and the Assistants think I can do it than I have no doubt that I can. :DI did not move this month! I'm so excited - I love Wasilla! It's pretty much the best ever! :D I also get to keep Sister Aitken - I haven't had the same companion since Sister Hubbard and I stayed together my first and second transfers....it's really exciting to have some continuity. :D
Oh man...those recipes are sooo good! The Halibut Tacos are much healthier than the lasagna...but they're both REALLY good. :D
OH! I have a really good talk for you to read! "O Divine Redeemer" by Neal A. Maxwell from the November 1981 Ensign. It's really good! :D
I have a package that I will be sending off next Monday (I forgot it in the apartment today...) and I will stick the camera card in there...that way I can get some pictures off it for some people before I send it home. :D
Guess who I met yesterday?! Truman G. Madsen. His grandson was serving up here and finishes his mission today so the Madsens came up to get him, along with his mom and sisters. So, we had a special missionary fireside with him yesterday...it was really good. :D
Well, I love you! Have a great week!
Love,
'chelle
Lastly, if there is anyone reading this that is not sure of our belief in Jesus Christ, please read the article that Michelle mentions in her letter. Just click on it.




3 comments:
hello, this is alaina
were do i send michelles birthday card?
Hi Alaina!
If you send it so it arrives before September 17th, go ahead and send it to her current address (the link is on the right). September 17th is Mission transfers, so she may be moving to somewhere else in the mission on that day. If she does move, I'll post the new address on the evening of September 17th.
oks, thanks
Post a Comment