Monday, August 20, 2007

Mail Call!


Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't post last week. My computer crashed and I had to slick the hard drive and start over from scratch. The good news is that I was able to back up everything before it was too late.

So, here's the past two weeks letters. They are both very short. It's like she's busy or something! :) I'll start with this weeks letter, which except for a little personal stuff is only a couple of lines.

Daddy!! :D

Crazy business this mission stuff - and crazy how time flies! Things have certainly changed in my perception of the Gospel and of who I am and where I am headed - that sure knowledge makes all the difference. :D

Well, we've got lots to do today. I love you!

Love,
'chelle

Here's last week's letter.

Daddy,

I'll try my very best to get the package sent out this week - but we're super tight on time today. If it doesn't go out today I will send it next week for sure.

Wasilla is great - we will definitely come back and visit this place for sure! :D

It is so nice to have a companion for more than 6 weeks - I love it! :D

Oh man...I didn't know about the whole apostle thing until we were doing a lesson about following the prophet and the member told us that President Faust had passed away that morning - crazy! I can't wait to see who the new apostle is either - keep me posted! :D

I love you too Daddy! :D

Love,
'chelle

Post Script... She didn't say anything this week about mailing a package or pictures... sigh...

No comments: