Mail Call! (finally...)
Yay! I finally got email from Michelle. I'm just a little excited... So, she still doesn't know her new address (who doesn't know where they live!?). Here's the latest...
Daddy,
Hello (finally)!! :D Sorry about the lack of communication. Last week we didn't make it out to the library (poor planning) and the week before I could check my email but it wouldn't let me reply to anything...argh. I am glad that you got my note card last week.
Training is going well. It's not as crazy as it was at the beginning but, it's still crazy. There's just so much to do and nowhere near enough time to do it all in. I have some pictures of Sister Lott and I...I'll have to print one up and send it to you next week. Sister Lott is doing good. She's so funny - we got not even half an inch of snow yesterday morning (it was all gone by last night) and she was freaking out, she was so excited..lol...it was cute.
I didn't get transfered...transfers aren't for 2 weeks. But, we did move apartments. I'll have someone send you a quick email this week to let you know [of the address] for sure. :D Until then just have people send things to the mission office. :D Yeah...so weird to think that I entered the MTC a little over 11 months ago and that I've been in Alaska for a little over 10 months...crazy!
Well...since I haven't emailed in 2 weeks I have a TON of emails to catch up on. I love you Daddy!
Love,
'chelle




No comments:
Post a Comment