Mail Call!
Here's the latest. I find it funny that she actually wants to go to one of the coldest places in the world.
Daddy-kins!
So, We woke up to half an inch or so of snow on Saturday morning and it's stayed warm enough that most of it is still here...I fully suspect that we are full on into winter now...yay for coldness!
Guess what!? I'm totally Alaskan! I was outside this morning in basketball shorts and a hoodie and it was only 26 degrees...crazy huh? Yep...good times..lol It was raining Friday night when we went home..but it must've turned colder during the night because there was snow Saturday morning.
Aw...I wanna carve pumpkins...
...transfers are in a week...and I'm pretty sure I'm leaving...sad day. We find out Friday morning.
Do the weather reports say whether Fairbanks has snow or not? I suppose I could find out in a week or so...if I get transfered there. I'd kind of like to get transfered to Fairbanks for the winter - I think it'd be fun to be able to say that I survived a winter in one of the coldest places. :D Sister Lott still gets excited about snow. She has seen it before but, only like twice....she's from Mesa, AZ.
Yay for a package! I'm seriously going to send you one either this Monday or next Monday...it depends on whether it gets put back together today or not. :D Well, I've got to get! Love ya!
Love,
'chelle




1 comment:
michelle adn the cold, michelle and basketball shorts, is this the same person ahhah
Post a Comment