Mail Call!
Here's the latest. I received this on Monday.
Daddy,
I'm glad you liked the pictures...I'll probably send more home in awhile. We helped twice with the Iditarod - the pictures you see are from the 2nd time when we were trail guards. Sister Sloan and I stood at one end of a tunnel and yelled "team" to the Elders at the other end so they could clear the trail for the teams. :D It was pretty cool. :D
It's mostly just been cold, windy and clear. We have had some snow but, not a whole lot...we've got a few spots that look frosty....but that's about it.
I am having the time of my life! :D MISSIONS ROCK! :D We played Bloodsport and Deathball for Halloween - it was super fun...except that I jammed my finger...but I'm good. Speaking of injuries...they stabbed me with a needle today...a.k.a. I got a flu shot...argh...not exactly how I wanted to start my Pday...
Well, gotta go...not much room here at the library!
Love ya!
'chelle



No comments:
Post a Comment