Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mail Call!


Here's the latest from our little Eskimo...
Daddy,

I am feeling better now. I got a blessing on Friday and that helped tremendously. I should've gotten one on Wednesday after District Meeting though...Thanksgiving was not the most fun event of my life...being sick for holidays where you eat alot of food stinks...I didn't even have any pumpkin pie...*tear* Thanksgiving was fun though. We went over the the Allreds and they had the Beus's over too (two of the neatest families). So, we had thanksgiving with the Allreds and their 10 kids who still live at home and then the Beus's and their 4 kids who are still home - it was way fun. We stayed there all day because I didn't feel like moving around enough to go visit other people.

We have Thanksgiving again this week on Wednesday with our recent convert and her family. She just got baptized (and married first) on Saturday. Her husband and step son were baptized several years ago but, they've been less active until just recently.

I love you!

Love,
'chelle

No comments: