Mail Call!
Here's the latest.
Daddy,
My new place...okay! We live with the Goldberg's in the Alpenglow ward (but we're over the Meadow Creek ward). They have an extra room and bathroom in their basement so that's where we live. We have a spot in their heated garage and we share the kitchen with them, we have our own shelf in the fridge but, Sister Goldberg says her house is our house and we're welcome to anything in the fridge, freezer or cupboards. She has a son on a mission in Idaho right now. Her daughter, Katie, lives here and so does Brother Goldberg's daughter, Sam. Sam and Katie are both leaving on Sunday to go spend Christmas with their other parents. Brother Goldberg joined the church in his early teens when he was living in a Jewish orphanage back east. We did Hannukah with them and it was really neat to see him to the traditional Menora lighting prayer and everything - cool!
My new ward is great - I met some of the people last year when Sister Hubbard and I were in a trio helping Sister Sloan out. The family that we're spending Christmas Eve with (the Ramptons) is actually the same family we spent Christmas Eve with last year. :D I'm excited to be here.
Sister Preusz has been out for 3 1/2 months - she was in the MTC with Sister Lott and Sister Grace.
Well, I need to go email a few other people - I love you!
Love,
'chelle




No comments:
Post a Comment