Exciting News!
Here's the latest from Michelle. There's some exciting news she shares with us!
Daddy,* Non members. See last week's post.
Yesterday was AMAZING! We had 22 people at our ward* and somewhere around 1050 throughout the whole mission -so cool! Our baptism happened on Saturday and then she was confirmed in our special sacrament meeting. The meeting was so spiritual...oh man...it was pretty much the best Sunday I've ever had...WOW!
I think it might be fun to nanny...but I don't know when I'd start...we'll see....maybe during the summer and fall and then start school in the winter...who knows...I've got time to figure things out.
Thanks so much for your prayers. I had pretty come to the conclusion that I was going home on April 14th and then we had our interviews and I talked to President about it. He said that it's a decision that he and I need to make together and that it depends on how many sisters we have coming out and when we have them coming so he said he'd go back to the office and let me know what he finds out. So, on Thursday I got a call from Sister Wright in the mission office saying that I was going home in May. I hesitated and said okay. About an hour and a half later I got a call from President saying that he realized it would make more sense for me to go home April 14th and would I be okay with that? I said yes, that actually sounded better. Well, just now I got a call from Sister Wright asking for info on where I'm flying home to (she's buying my ticket today). She commented on it being earlier than she had told me and said that she had talked to President after she told me I was going home in May and told him that I had hesitated for awhile before saying yes to her on the phone - like I wanted to cry or fall over or something. lol. So, anyways...I'm coming home the night of April 14th/morning of the 15th. You'll get more information from the mission office in a month or so.
Missions pretty much rock! I was talking to Sister Sloan last night about my decision to go home in April and it hit me how much I've grown up over the last year and a half - how I relied more on the Lord than myself for making that decision...it was pretty neat.
We were able to watch the World Wide Leadership Training Broadcast on Sunday - it was really good.
Daddy I love you! Have a wonderful week and I'll type at you later!
Love,
'chelle



No comments:
Post a Comment