Mail Call!
Here's a few excerpts from the latest email from Michelle.
Daddy,
It really was a neat Sunday. We surpassed our goal as a ward and as a mission. We have 8 units in the Anchorage Alaska Chugach Stake (7 wards and 1 branch) and our average non member attendance for the Stake is about 10 - we had about 120 in the Stake last week! :D
Hey...I'll be staying with you for a month before I run away to AL for awhile. Don't worry - I'll return to WA...it's too hot in AL for me. :D Plus, I can't live to far away from you...then I'd have to pay cash for tech support. If I live at home/close to home I'll just be able to make you some apple crisp or banana bread or something in exchange for technical help. :P Speaking of baking things, I've really developed a talent?... knack?... love for? baking and I've decided I need to spend at least one day with Grandma Baker after my mission devoted to learning how to make yummy things. :D
I have a SD card that's ready to send home and a tape that I'm working on. I'm kind of waiting for my package from Mum (that I should "really" get this week) before I send it home because I want to put some of the pictures from it on my digital-picture-frame-that-I'm-not-supposed-to-know-that-I'm-getting.
I love you Daddy! Have a wonderful week!



3 comments:
ok im obv not keeping up on my reading but i was really sick and on bed rest today and now its nightbut i cant sleep so im updating myself on life, reading her letter, does this mean michi is gonna be in alabama for short while? want to know when shes coming back, that makes me so excited to here, i might be able to see my girl sooner than i thought. let me know details
Hey Alaina!
Good to hear from you. I hope you feel better soon. Yes, Michelle will be in Alabama from about May 13th through July 2nd. That would be great if you guys could hang out!
im so so stoked, kate wanted me to visit you and get pics when i was home for christmas and iwas gonna at least drop by unfort i had some unexpected family issues,but sounds like family is doing well.
whenever you contact michelle again tell her i said hi and miss her
Post a Comment