Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Pictures...

Sort of... I've created a new album under "Mission Photos". When you click on "Mission Photos", it will take you to a listing of the photo albums. The new album I created is called "Mission Letters". It will have some letters that I've received from Michelle that I have scanned into the album. When you're looking at each letter, there is a little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner. Click on that and it will magnify the picture so it will be easier to read. It's not the best setup for reading letters, but it will have to do for now. Let me know if you like the feature.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im going to also email michelle but figure you guys might want to know and also i know youll tell her. got good news
i signed up for the army finally today. ill be doing supply unit job. i leave for missouri in three weeks and after bootcamp i go to virginia for 19 weeks. so scared but excited to

Chris said...

Wow Alaina! That's awesome! Congratulations. Good luck and keep us informed.

Anonymous said...

defently