Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Warm Fuzzies

Kathi received this email from Michelle's Bishop, in Anchorage:

Thank you for sending your daughter on a mission. We are very fortunate to have her assigned to our ward. She is doing wonderfully well. She looks great and works hard and is having success with families that we have not been able to reach in years. We are looking out after her the best we can; by making sure she has meals and stays as warm as possible. She has a maturity and spiritually of a seasoned missionary.

She has a very pleasing personality add manner and is effective in teaching the gospel. I would be please to have her serve her entire mission in our ward. We have grown to love her in these few short weeks and feel of her love for us.

But I guess you already know how good she is. Thanks for sharing her with us.

Bishop Smith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Michelle! She's doing such an awesome job as a sister I bet!! I miss her like crazy! And I'm glad she writes me. And this letter here tells me that the peole of Alaska love her!