Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mail Call!


Here are some highlights from Michelle's email I received Monday:

Daddy!

You're favourite missionary is doing well. :D The Vazquez family did get baptized on Saturday! It was such an amazing service - the spirit was SO strong, it was great!! :D

It's rained a fair amount here as well, it's actually raining today! :D

Oh man...we haven't had any 100+ temperatures...but we have had in the 80s...I about died...I like this 50s - 60s with clouds and rain...it's my favourite. :D

Bishop Hatch, that's so cool. The Hatch's are such a neat family. You'll have to tell them hello for me next time you see them. Have the Guisinger's left yet for Japan? I haven't heard anything from Grandma and Grandpa in awhile to let me know.

I'm glad Trek went well. It would be fun to be a Youth Leader. Sister Aitken says that I should apply to be an EFY counselor after my mission - that'd be fun.

Nope, we didn't have peach yogurt pancakes yesterday. Sister Aitken made pancakes out of a Jiffy muffin mix - the apple cinnamon kind. They were so good!...you didn't even need syrup since they were sweet already. I'll have to try cornbread pancakes - that sounds good too. :D

I know I'll come back here to visit, that's for sure, but I don't know if I could live here. If I did though I think I'd have to live in Wasilla...I love it here! :D

Oh man...Caiti's leaving...weird! Has she registered for a school down there at all yet?

Well, we've got some shopping to do and I have some serious letter writing to do...catch ya later!

Love ya!

Love,
'chelle

No comments: