Monday, September 10, 2007

Mail Call!


Here's the latest from Michelle.
Daddy,

Oh man...Bloodsport is so much fun! I'm going to have to teach people how to play after my mission...maybe I'll get my institute group to play. :D

Erm...so I'm sending a package home today...and I just realized I forgot to put the memory card in it...I'll probably be sending a mini package home sometime in the next couple of weeks then so you can get it and have pictures...though there are some pictures in the package...le sigh.

Poor Grandma...I'd scream too if a dead rat fell out of something I was moving. I can't really picture Grandma screaming...lol

Yay Seminary! Who is her [Sarah's] teacher? What classes does she have at the high school?

I PASSED OFF MY FIRST LESSON THIS WEEK!!!!! :D

There's a new sister area opening next transfer - one sister is going home and three more are coming out...rumor has it that I might train...crazy stuff...we'll find out Friday.

If anyone is going to send me cards or packages have them sent to the mission office...or wait until next week when I can get you my new address. :D

Is Allison still preparing for her mission?

I hope you have a good day! I love you!

Love,
'chelle

PS - everytime I see a mixer truck here I think of you. They're not backwards here like they are in Utah. :D

No comments: