Mail Call!
I received an email from Michelle on Tuesday! Here are some excerpts:
Daddy,
Yay we get to email today! :D I hope you had a good Labour Day! We played Bloodsport in the morning, did our shopping, wrote some letters, had comp study, went to dinner and picked raspberries, and then went over to a member's house to wish their daughter a happy 8th birthday!..it was a pretty good day. :D
Right now I'm working on the Old Testament - and I'm in Ezekiel. It's pretty good...kind of repetitive...the people didn't listen very well...sigh.
I will get the pictures sent out this next week. I keep forgetting the package at home and then the post office was closed yesterday. I have the package sitting out in plain sight now though so it'll get sent off. :D
I am passing my first lesson off on Wednesday - I'm ready and my District Leader knows it - it'll happen or else I'll throw a dodgeball at him...:D
So Ben Miles is actually in Romania now... Crazy!
Well, I think that about covers everything. We have a baptism on Saturday - more details about that next week when I have more time! I love you! Have a lovely day!
Love,
'chelle




No comments:
Post a Comment