Monday, September 24, 2007

Mail Call!



Here's the latest from Michelle.


Daddy,

It has been a very busy week...and the first half was very nerve racking...I about died of nerves....lol. My greenie is pretty awesome though. Sister Lott is from Mesa, AZ - born and raised. She has 3 younger brothers, 1 younger sister and an older sister. She is the first in her family to serve a mission. I'm so excited to have her here with me in the Knik Fairview ward - she is great!

Training is an awesome responsibility. President and the APs were telling us that there are 2 names from your mission that you'll always remember - for good or bad - and that's your mission president and your trainer. Ever since I got my transfer call, a week and a half ago, I've noticed that I'm more bold and more focused...this is really pushing me to be the best missionary I can be so that I can help Sister Lott be the best she can be. It's awesome to know that Heavenly Father, President Lewis and the Assistants have such faith in me. :D I will send pictures home next week...I'm going to get a new box that isn't as beat up and I'll re-package everything, along with the memory card, and send it off next week. :D I love you!

Love,
'chelle

No comments: