Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mail Call!


I did hear from Michelle this week. She explains why we didn't hear from her last week.
Daddy,

Sorry you didn't hear from my last week. P-day was on Wednesday since we went to the temple and then the server wouldn't let us on myldsmail...grr. I would've written you a letter but, I figured that by the time it got to you I would be emailing you anyways. :) Okay, I only have a few minutes since they've cut our email time to half an hour so I'm combining two replies into one. :D Larry Stookey is teaching Mission Prep? Awesome! I'm sure he'll do a great job! :D Sister Avalos and I are doing well. We're finding new people to teach and we're pretty excited about this area! The ward is really good and there are some good people here that need the Gospel. :D

Pretty much the Gospel is amazing! Yesterday for my personal study I read the Resurrection chapters in The Gospels and then in our companionship study we've been reading the March Ensign so that's really good too.

Sister Avalos and I are boycotting winter by not wearing our down coats unless we absolutely have to. :D

I got to see Suzanne yesterday, which I'm sure you already know since you're the one who told her I was in Sand Lake ward. She came to our ward yesterday before they headed back to Bethel. It was really good to see her. She said that we'll have to let her know when my homecoming report is and she'll come down for it.

Well Daddy, I love you! I have to get going. Have a fabulous day and I'll talk to you later!

Love,
'chelle

No comments: