Monday, March 03, 2008

She's Moving!


Today was transfer day and Michelle was transferred back to Anchorage. Her next transfer, in six weeks, will be home! Here's the latest.
I'm getting transferred today. It's really weird because I thought that I would stay here for the rest of my mission. Guess not. Anyways, I'm going to the Anchorage Zone and serving in the Sand Lake ward. My new address is 7101 Weimer Rd #40 Anchorage, AK 99502 My new companion is Sister Avalos. She got to Alaska in June and we met at a meeting in July - totally hit it off and planned that we would serve together and that she would [send me home]. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I get my transfer call on Friday morning. Sister Preusz is also getting transfered and they're putting Elders in our ward. She is going down to Soldotna on the Kenai Peninsula to be with Sister Campbell, the Temple Square Sister from Scotland. :D

yay for American Idol! I heard there are two LDS kids on Idol this season - so cool! Do you remember John Peter Lewis? He was my favourite. :D I'm excited to go be able to watch Idol again. :D Everybody talks about it all the time!...argh!

yay for baptisms! This last week we set a 9 year old boy on date for the 15th of March...and now we'll both be gone. It'll be nice though for the Elders who are coming in to have a baptism in 2 weeks. They better love us! :D

Well, I have to go. We have transfers in an hour and we have a few more things to do quickly. Love ya!

Love,
'chelle

P.S. I have not seen the Northern Lights..and now that I'm headed back into the city I probably won't see them ever...guess I'll just have to come back sometime. :D

No comments: