Mail Call!
I received an email from Michelle today. She's getting along great with her new companion, Sister Jenkins. Sister Jenkins is from West Point, Utah and she finishes her mission in 5 weeks. Michelle gets to send her home. They have a lot in common and so Michelle is excited to be working with her.
Michelle has been suffering from a cold this last week, but she's been taken good care of. The Zone Leaders brought her some blueberry muffins and some brownies. I know that would make me feel better!
Yesterday Michelle celebrated her 5 month "Click Day". Click day is just the date that she started her mission in the MTC, which was the 8th. It's hard to believe she's been out for 5 months!
Michelle has told me that she'll be sending pictures soon. That will be exciting! I'll post them when I get them.
That's all for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment