Mail Call!

Here's the latest from Michelle. Thankfully, she and her companion are feeling much better!
Daddy!
Yeah...it was a great week...lol...not so much. I'm feeling so much better now though! I'm pretty much back to 100%...I even played some volleyball and bloodsport today! :D
...I was miserable....but I'm better now so it's all good! :D I think I've learned what I'm supposed to be learning from these experiences of getting sick so (hopefully) I should be done getting sick for awhile.
Meh...it wasn't really scary to go to the E.R....it just took FOREVER!...definitely a journal experienc though...and journal I did, I can assure you.
I really do love the cd...it has Come Thou Fount and it has the FULL version of it...you have no idea how happy that makes me! I also really like the other cd you sent, the one that Raney made for me! It's great...I only wish my companion liked instrumental more because I don't get to listen to it very much.
Speaking of my companion...we had (well...we started it and I finished it a few days later) a really good companionship study from Preach My Gospel the other day. We were reading about Patience in the Christlike Attributes chapter and we were doing the scripture study that went with it and there was a GREAT scripture on patience...Romans 5:3-5...it is so good! Read it and love it! :D
I also had a really good study in the same chapter on Hope in preparation for my Zone Conference talk...that was really good too...I'll have to mail you a copy of my talk...I was proud (in a righteous way of course) of it. :D
You'll get to hear me sing when I finally finish the tape I'm working on right now...there are recordings of us practicing "Saviour, Redeemer of My Soul" on there....I just have to finish the tape...and send the package I've been promising you for a month or so now....oh boy...I got some really good pictures last night though, so I'll go print some up at Wal-mart and then I'll stick it in the package which WILL get mailed out either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week, I promise. The pictures are really neat though! We went down to Earthquake Park, which is between the ocean and the airport. We went because it was really pretty and we wanted to take pictures so we decided to try and do some street contacting while we were there and then take pictures. The street contacting didn't work very well since mostly everyone stayed in their cars, but we got some really good pictures of the city and the sunset and then I got some neat videos of planes coming in to land at the airport. :D
There is one set of missionaries in the Yukon Territory. No sisters though, just a pair of Elders in Whitehorse.We've had some pretty good weather the past couple of days. When we came in to email around noon it was about 50 degrees.
Work is slow here too...but we've been sick. Hopefully it'll pick up here soon.
Well, I love you Daddy! Have a splendid day!
Love,
'chelle



No comments:
Post a Comment