Mail Call!
Here’s the latest from Michelle. It sounds like she had a rough week…
Daddy,
I'm glad you're feeling better. I agree - it is definitely a plus to be able to breath. :D I'm over my cold, but alas...t'was not to be the end of my afflictions. I woke up at 2:30ish Monday morning with an upset stomach and proceeded to spend the next several hours going back and forth from my bed to the bathroom...while curled up on the bathroom floor around 3:30am I thought that perhaps I shouldn't wait until a blessing was offered - I'd just ask. So, when it was a more reasonable hour (6:30) I had my companion call the Zone Leaders to tell them that we wouldn't be at Zone sport that morning and to ask them if they could come over and give me a blessing. They came over sometime between 10am and noon (I wasn't completely coherent) and gave me a blessing along with a bottle of gatorade. Then, around 5:30 my companion started to have the same symptoms...so the Zone Leaders were back at around 8:30 or 9pm to give her a blessing, bring us more gatorade, applesauce and saltines...oh man. We ended up in the ER at about 2:30 Tuesday morning because Sister Jenkins had really bad abdominal pains that wouldn't go away...so they hooked her up to an IV and gave her 2 bags of fluid because she was SUPER dehydrated. We finally got out of the ER around 9am...which was when our 5 Zone Conference started...the one with Elder Dellenbach of the 70...yeah...we missed that one...we slept through it because we were SO exhausted. I'm pretty much fine now - I had McDonald's for breakfast and it's treated me fine. Sister Jenkins is still a little down so we've been taking it pretty easy today...but that's easy since it's our pday today.
Oh man...anytime I get sick she gets it 10 times worse...
We went to the temple today...that's why we have pday today...just incase you're wondering. :D
Daddy,
I'm glad you're feeling better. I agree - it is definitely a plus to be able to breath. :D I'm over my cold, but alas...t'was not to be the end of my afflictions. I woke up at 2:30ish Monday morning with an upset stomach and proceeded to spend the next several hours going back and forth from my bed to the bathroom...while curled up on the bathroom floor around 3:30am I thought that perhaps I shouldn't wait until a blessing was offered - I'd just ask. So, when it was a more reasonable hour (6:30) I had my companion call the Zone Leaders to tell them that we wouldn't be at Zone sport that morning and to ask them if they could come over and give me a blessing. They came over sometime between 10am and noon (I wasn't completely coherent) and gave me a blessing along with a bottle of gatorade. Then, around 5:30 my companion started to have the same symptoms...so the Zone Leaders were back at around 8:30 or 9pm to give her a blessing, bring us more gatorade, applesauce and saltines...oh man. We ended up in the ER at about 2:30 Tuesday morning because Sister Jenkins had really bad abdominal pains that wouldn't go away...so they hooked her up to an IV and gave her 2 bags of fluid because she was SUPER dehydrated. We finally got out of the ER around 9am...which was when our 5 Zone Conference started...the one with Elder Dellenbach of the 70...yeah...we missed that one...we slept through it because we were SO exhausted. I'm pretty much fine now - I had McDonald's for breakfast and it's treated me fine. Sister Jenkins is still a little down so we've been taking it pretty easy today...but that's easy since it's our pday today.
Oh man...anytime I get sick she gets it 10 times worse...
We went to the temple today...that's why we have pday today...just incase you're wondering. :D




No comments:
Post a Comment