Moving!

Michelle is moving! She is still staying in Anchorage though. She's moving to the "Turnagain" area of Anchorage. She's now in the North Anchorage Zone in her mission. She's not sure of the address yet. As soon as I get it, I'll post it in the "Current Address" link over on the right side of the page.
Michelle says the work is going well, and she's having a great time. She particularly enjoyed this past Sunday, as it was the Church's World Wide General Conference where we all got to see the prophet, apostles and other church leaders speak. It was great to hear their unshakable testimonies that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind. Michelle and I add our testimonies to theirs. In the scriptures we read: "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." (2Ne. 25:26) We do rejoice in Christ.
As soon as I get Michelle's new address, I'll let everyone know.



No comments:
Post a Comment